Wednesday, February 18, 2009

On the hunt again...

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog. Be assured I have continued my literary efforts. After a year, I am parting ways with The View Literary Agency. JD and I have amicably split, after she recognized that she does not have enough contacts with children's book publishers to adequately represent my work. Throughout the past year, I have received some positive feedback from editors on the picture book manuscript that JD submitted. However, in the intervening time, I have composed what I feel are stronger pieces. I am currently seeking representation for these newer picture book manuscripts. I still avidly read several agent/editor blogs (see the links posted to the side), which I recommend to all those seeking a writing career. Keep checking back for more regular updates--I will try to make at least one a week. Thanks for your interest.

No comments: